Philadelphia Finance

Sep 18 2018

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), income tax returns delayed.#Income #tax #returns #delayed

# EITC Help Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) The Earned Income Tax Credit, EITC or EIC, is a benefit for working people with low to moderate income. To qualify, you must meet certain requirements and file a tax return, even if you do not owe any tax or are not required to file. EITC reduces the amount of tax you owe and may give you a refund. When Can I Expect My Refund? If you claim the earned income tax credit (EITC) or the additional child tax credit (ACTC) on your tax return, the IRS must hold your refund until …

Apr 7 2018

Trump – s Tax Returns

#when #are #trust #tax #returns #due # Trump s Tax Returns Donald Trump said there s nothing to learn from his tax returns, but experts say there s plenty to learn from presidential candidates tax returns, including sources of income, effective tax rates, charitable giving habits and more. Unlike many other 2016 presidential candidates. Trump hasn t released his tax returns and says he won t until a government audit is finished. Republican 2012 nominee Mitt Romney has called for Trump to release them, saying that it s disqualifying for a modern-day presidential nominee to refuse to do so. Every …

Nov 25 2017

Utah Tax Attorney #tax #problems, #irs,ogden #utah #and #salt #lake #city #utah #offer #in #compromise, #abatement, #bankruptcy, #wage #garnished, #unfiled #tax #returns, #unfilled #returns.

# Paul Benson and Ammon Nelson are independent tax attorneys who help people resolve their tax issues. The IRS and the government have set up solutions to help people get back on the right track with their taxes. It is easy to get in trouble with the IRS since the tax code is so complex. We like read more Currently Not Collectible means that a taxpayer does not have the ability to pay his or her tax debts at this time. The IRS can declare a taxpayer currently not collectible, after the IRS is shown evidence that a taxpayer does …

Sep 27 2017

Everything You Need to Know If You Owe the IRS #tax #news,income #tax,tax #tips,irs,tax #returns,taxes,tax #refunds,business #news,tax #return #tips,tax #advice,filing #taxes,personal #finance

# Everything You Need to Know If You Owe the IRS By now you’ve heard me say that 75 percent of all taxpayers receive a refund (according to public IRS data. it’s even higher this year), so what happens if you are in the other 25 percent and owe? There are many ways to pay your balance due between now and April 15, starting with the various options to pay it outright. But for those who can’t (and don’t worry you’re not alone), the IRS offers payment options. Here’s what’s offered. You can use the old-fashioned method and mail a …